FutureMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleStory v75 Private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[GM] Daisuko

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisuko

Daisuko

[GM] Daisuko Empty
PostSubject: [GM] Daisuko   [GM] Daisuko EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:55 am

-Real-life Name:

My real life name is Jeremy Smith

-In-Game Name:

The name I use ingame is Daisuko

I am 16 years old, 17 on the 31st of december

-Location and Timezone

New Zealand in the +12 gmt zone

-Time spent playing Maplestory

I played GMS for about a year and a half, then went onto private servers. But overall I have been playing Maplestory for 3 and a half years.

-Prior Experience(s) as a GM:

I have been co-owner in two private servers, both were not very big but they lasted for a while, where I learned much about being a Game Master on a Maplestory private server, the servers were BugMS and PicklesMS, ign was Yukimura for both servers. I have been a level 3 Game Master on RydahMS (when it was very young) IGN R3nji, and Game master on Kagomestory IGN Yuki, I was about to become a level 3 Game Master on FapMS but it closed soon after the co-owner had told me.

-What makes you qualified for this position?

I have a descent amount of Game Master experience and I have had a good amount of time to play maplestory to know how things work and how to get around and help people in their time of need. I am merciful and I believe everyone deserves a second chance. But when it comes to problems I am quick to act.

-What makes you think we should pick you instead of other applicants?

I run head on into problems that I have or my peers have. I am from a different timezone to most, so I can be online supervising the server and running events for people online while other Game Masters are offline. I do not judge people on how they look but how they act. I am loyal to a master, and hard as a rock when it comes to strife. I am mature, receptive and co-operative and entertaining. I also hold a lot of Game Master experience.

-Are you willing to host event(s) daily, or sometimes on an hourly basis?

I am willing to hold unique events for a group that asks and also will be able to hold events on an hourly basis in my timezone. I wish to create more events rather than the Trivia, true and false, jump quests and hide and seek.

-Do you agree that you will not show favoritism to any players?

I agree. I can be persuaded but I will hold firm if I am being pushed to break the rules.

-Additional Information about you:

I am honest, kind (well thats what my friends tell me, I think I'm kind of a push over), I'm creative, arty (I sold two artworks in an exhibition, just to put that in there), and compassionate. I like to do things independently, but when I cant do things i ask for help. I am a little stubborn as most guys are. I am competitive when it comes to something Im good at and I like to teach people things they want to learn.

-Will you quit if you are not chosen for Game Master

No, I believe that if someone quits because they are not chosen, it shows why they were not chosen in the first place.

Thank you for your time and your awesome reading skills

Back to top Go down
Owner
Owner
Owner
Owner

[GM] Daisuko Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM] Daisuko   [GM] Daisuko EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 4:58 am

Honestly one of the best apps i've seen posted. Best of luck to you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://futurems.forumotion.com
Daisuko

Daisuko

[GM] Daisuko Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM] Daisuko   [GM] Daisuko EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:31 am

wow thanks, I try to put as much effort into it as I can. I even added a few questions of my own
Back to top Go down
Owner
Owner
Owner
Owner

[GM] Daisuko Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM] Daisuko   [GM] Daisuko EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:30 am

Ya I saw, ''-Will you quit if you are not chosen for Game Master'' was a good question. Most people only come to a server for gm. Which not evenyone can get gm lol. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kushy

Kushy

[GM] Daisuko Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM] Daisuko   [GM] Daisuko EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 4:46 pm

Nice app Very Happy Best of luck to you .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[GM] Daisuko Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM] Daisuko   [GM] Daisuko Empty

Back to top Go down

[GM] Daisuko
Page 1 of 1