FutureMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleStory v75 Private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banner Event :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Owner
Owner
Owner
Owner

Banner Event :D Empty
PostSubject: Banner Event :D   Banner Event :D EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:22 pm

By Jan 22nd, we will pick a winner that makes the best looking banner we will be using it for the banners on gtop and the voting sites and you will win items for ingame. And if that doesn't make you happy you can possibly get donor status which includes: Warp and access to a lot of shops that other players can't get to. Example: Gm shop, Misc and to all the chairs and items that aren't yet release to the server. Smile

~Requirements~

Size: 468x60pixels No more or no less. If it's too big or too small we can't use it.

What is on it: Must have the server name and Rates. The wording must be readable.

Rates: 500x exp 75x meso 5x Drop

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The voting for this will be a fair vote so far it will only be me and the CoOwner voting. The styles you may use are a regular banner or a flash banner. Flash banners are really nice and all but, i've seen some really good regular ones. With that said voting won't be any greater or less if you do a flash banner or a regular banner. And if you don't know how to do a banner just simple try with paint, Photo shop, or GIMP. Have fun with this event. Smile

Last edited by Owner on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://futurems.forumotion.com
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Banner Event :D   Banner Event :D EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:13 am

500x one

Banner Event :D FMSbanner
Back to top Go down
Kushy

Kushy

PostSubject: Re: Banner Event :D   Banner Event :D EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:04 pm

Nice banner you got there cloud :] really good work .
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Banner Event :D   Banner Event :D EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:29 pm

Nice banner Cloud. I'm going to fail. It's my first time using Photoshop.

Well, here's my banner.

Banner Event :D Futurems02

Sorry, the second banner is my signature.
Back to top Go down
Owner
Owner
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Banner Event :D   Banner Event :D EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:45 pm

HMmmmm wording looks exactly the same same as the exp placement looks JUST like clouds.... Just simple moved v62 over a little and changed the background.....
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Banner Event :D   Banner Event :D EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:02 am

Sorry about that. I liked his text placements, because it's all spread out and isn't all crammed onto one side. Plus It was hard for me to find another place to put them due to my background.
Back to top Go down
CoOwner

CoOwner

PostSubject: Re: Banner Event :D   Banner Event :D EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:53 am

Nice banners both of you.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Banner Event :D   Banner Event :D EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:39 am

heres for the v75 and new rates

Banner Event :D FMSbanner500xv75
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banner Event :D   Banner Event :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Banner Event :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FutureMs :: Announcements! :: Events-
Jump to: